We're very happy to announce that LogFusion 2.0 is now available for download!
This version introduces the ability to open Event Logs from a remote Windows machine, along with the following fixes and changes:
- The scrollbar now shows markings for highlighted lines for easier navigation
- Added "Jump to Previous/Next Match" toolbar buttons and shortcut keys
- The Watched Folders feature can now recurse sub-directories and logs can be filtered using a file mask
- Log files now display line numbers
- Added shortcut keys for standard program actions (i.e. Ctrl + W to close the current tab)
- Multiple log files can be loaded from the command line
- Advanced Settings to disable the "Clear Log" and "Rows Succesfully Copied" confirmation prompts
- All logs now open in a single window, but can be undocked to a separate window using the "Open Log in New Window" toolbar button
- Many other various fixes and changes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased LogFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the LogFusion Change Log. We'd also like to send out a big thanks to everyone who helped test the beta versions.
Here are some screenshots from LogFusion 2.0:
Remote Event Log Monitoring
Scrollbar Markings for Highlighted Lines